Donald Fauntleroy Duck "Donald Duck" is another one of Mickey's Close friends who helps out in problems and have fun with the Mickey and the Gang.
Donald Duck Personality Edit
Although Donald is a good friend of Mickey and Friends he is very stubborn and usually disagree with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto (Donald is sometimes afraid of Daisy). In many episodes when Donald disagrees Daisy would often convince him otherwise.
Donald and Daisy Edit
Donald is the boyfriend of Daisy Duck who usually convinces Donald to listen to Mickey ideas for once instead of being stubborn all the time.
Donald as a Hero Edit
Donald has always been shown to be a hero when he has to be. When a pack of Ducks became stranded in the Clubhouse Donald sacrificed his time to help Mickey take the Ducks back.
Donald and RonaldEdit
Donald has a mean cousin named Ronald Duck!
- Daisy Duck's Boyfriend
- Mickey Mouse's Best friend
- Space Captain
- Humpty Dumpty
- King (Seen in "Pluto's Tale")
- The Duck Avenger
- Cousin (will be revealed in Donald's Rival)
- Donald Hates jokes
- Donald wants to be the owner of the Clubhouse
- Donald is afraid of Daisy and sometimes became shy when she is close to him and likes when she kisses him the on cheek sometimes.
- Donald tries to trick people to be loved.
- Donald likes to play golf.
- Donald once cried and weeped hysterically because he was hungry in 'Goofy Babysitter'.
- Donald always gets in trouble sometimes.