"Space Adventure" is the 22nd episode from the third season that originally aired on Disney Junior on September 12, 2011. This was known as a Disney Channel Original Movie.
Mickey and his pals travel into outer space to search for intergalactic treasure hunt. But when Toodles solar system meets Quoodles, it takes long for them to meet.
- A Giant Cookie
- A Birdcage
- A Colorful Towel
- Space Pirate Pete
- Ludwig Von Drake announces the title of this episode after the opening sequence.
- Unlike every episode in which the "Hot Dog Dance" at the end of the episode is originally going to be at the clubhouse, this one is done on Planet Mickey... with Martian Mickey delivering Earth Mickey's "thanks for stopping by" closing line. This is also the first time Quoodles joined the Hot Dog Dance with Drake joining in instead the ending looks a lot like in season two and the Alice In Wonderland special and the racing and train specials.
- This episode marks Quoddles' first appearance. This episode introduces her.
- This episode was dedicated "in loving memory" to character designer Dana Landsberg, who died in 2009.
- Quoodles debuted in this episode and is friends with Toodles in this episode.
- This special marks Martain Mickey and Pluto from Pluto's last appearances until Martain Minnie's Tea Party.
- The last special to be dubbed in Welsh to date.
- This special marks the last appearance of the clubhouse rocket ship to date.
- This special marks the last appearance of outer space and mars until Martain Minnie's Tea Party
- This special marks the only appearance of Martain Mickey's clubhouse until Martain Minnie's Tea Party.
- This is the last special to date to feature Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse and Martain Mickey. Bert Iwn will later take over roles for them from the fourth season onwards.
- This is the last special to date to feature Wayne Allwine. Bert Iwn will take over the role from the fourth season onwards.
- Toodles has his face throughout the whole episode. This is the last episode Wayne Allwine have to Voice Mickey Mouse Before he Dies on May 15 2009